April 05, 2021
Committee Opening – Arts & Cultural Events Council
The Town of Kiawah Island Arts and Cultural Events Council would like to add two new members to the committee. The Council is tasked with:
- Working collaboratively to source performances across multiple genres that appeal to Kiawah residents and visitors
- Assisting in the development and distribution of promotional materials
- Preparing production plans and managing logistics of events
- Nurturing relationships with patrons, venues, and vendors
- Evaluating event results for continuous improvement
Preferred skill set should include:
- Cultural arts background or expertise
- Excellent planning and organizational capabilities
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of performing arts and performing arts groups
- Ability to work in harmony with performing arts groups and other Arts Council members
You can learn more about the Arts Council by reading their 2019-2020 Annual Report.
If you would like to explore the possibility of joining the Council, please contact, David Wohl, Kiawah Island Arts Council Chair, via email email@example.com.