September 28, 2020
In-Person Absentee Voting Locations for November Election
In October, The Charleston County Board of Elections and Voter Registration will open four in-person satellite voting locations. Citizens will also be able to return completed mail-in absentee ballots to election officials at the satellite locations. Please note the starting dates for each location below.
- North Charleston Coliseum, (Stadium, Box Office Entrance) 5001 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston 29418 | October 5 – November 2
- Seacoast Church Mt. Pleasant, 750 Long Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464 | October 19 – November 2
- Seacoast Church West Ashley, 2049 Savannah Hwy., Charleston, SC 29407 | October 19 – November 2
- Main Library Downtown, 68 Calhoun St., Charleston, SC 29401 | October 19 – November 2
The locations will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. In addition, they will be open Saturday, October 24 and Saturday, October 31 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Questions about this year’s election? Chat with staff online Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Chat here.
Request an Absentee Application
- Live chat with a Board of Elections representative and request to vote absentee.
- Complete the online application here.
- Call (843)744-8683.
- Submit written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit www.scvotes.org or Charleston County Board of Elections & Voter Registration.
Read the full announcement here.