August 27, 2020
Kiawah Island Housing Market Study Recap
Kiawah’s comprehensive package with natural and man-made amenities drives its reputation as a top-tier residential resort community. HR&A presented five critical steps to maintain market position as Kiawah matures:
1) Drive Reinvestment
2) Maintain Competitive Positioning
3) Sustain Lifestyle Marketing
4) Attract Future Generations of Buyers
5) Balance Short-Term Rentals
Each stakeholder on Kiawah plays a roll in supporting long-term market health. You can watch the meeting here.
Virtual Question & Answer Session (Q&A)
HR&A will host a follow-up virtual public meeting on Monday, August 31 at 2 p.m., to answer questions about the study from Kiawah property owners. The virtual Q&A session will be live-streamed on the Town’s YouTube channel.
There are two ways to participate:
1) There are 10 “seats” still available to members of the community that would like to participate virtually in the session. Participants must register in advance, and registration is first-come, first-served. These participants will be able to ask the HR&A representative questions in the session and are not required to submit questions in advance.
2) Submit questions for the Q&A until Friday, August 28, at 5 p.m., and then watch the Q&A on our YouTube channel.
To access the Town’s YouTube channel, do one of the following: